Modern and human-sized, the port offers a festive and friendly atmosphere, successful equipments while favoring human relationships.
The quality of the welcome and the diversities of its services are the guarantees of a pleasant stay in complete safety. Genuine spot of conviviality, the port allies traditional fishing and sailing.
Thanks to its opening between the Mediterranean Sea and innerlake of Salses, the « Grau St Ange » is the ideal place for the creation of a seaport and a marina.
You can still see the trawlers loaded with fishes, which are sold by auction, or stroll along the channels to contemplate the sailboats, which attract the curious onlookers, curious about their beauty.
Every year, the port welcomes the Fishermen’s Feast, celebrated on August 15th, with the bravest confronting during the the « Jousts Sétoises », but also the ream races on Catalan boats » llaguts de rem « , in the « Bassin de la Tourette » where participate the best men’s or feminine teams of the region
– 1,000 mooring berths with water and electricity supply (> 18 m.)
– 300 berths on the marine lake (Cap Coudalère, Barcarelles, Pointe Vermeille, Toison d’Or)
– 200 marina berths (leasing)
– Depth of the outer harbour : 2,5 mètres. Depth of the dock : 2 m.
– 1 hauling slip
– tecnical zone : Ascom 25 T
– careening zone
Harbour services offered :
– Welcome pontoon near the Harbour Master’s Office
– Sanitary (showers/WC)
– VHF channel 9
– Rescue (SNSM)
– Maintenance of the port and surveillance of the moorings
– Boat licence school, boat hire, diving school, boat trip, sea fishing, Catalonian thuna club
– Free waste water pump
– Wifi, weather reports displayed at the Harbour Master’s Office
Capitainerie Amiral de Castelbajac
66420 Le Barcarès
Tél. : 04 68 86 07 35
Fax : 04 68 80 94 26
Latitude : 42°47’9N – Longitude : 3°02’4E
> Daily all year long : 8:30-12:00 / 14:00-17:30.
> July/August daily : 8:00-19:30